You are Your Clutter!
- June 8, 2008
- Categories: Healthy Mind
Adapted by Jennifer Wallis |
• Clutter clearing is a powerful process that brings startling changes to your life.
• In cluttered areas of your home, chi (energy) stagnates, and once this stale energy has accumulated, it will grow even more.
• Avoiding a drastic clear-out can stem from a fear of the future.
• Your home is supposed to mirror your inner self, so mess and inactivity reflect something that is going on inside you!
• Your chaos will make you feel lethargic, and confused about what you want in your life.
• When you begin getting rid of your junk hoard you will feel physically and spiritually liberated, you will have opened the door to wonderful new opportunities.
NOTE: Don’t add crystals and other Feng Shui enhancements until you have tackled your clutter, because they just will not work!
Lambert, Mary. Clearing the Clutter. New York: Barnes & Noble, 2001
For more info, contact Jennifer Wallis at 775-852-6358 or Jennifer@secretconnection.net.