Gluten Free Crepes
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbs. coconut oil or butter, melted and cooled.
2 tbs. sifted coconut flour (organic)
1 tsp. organic sugar
1/3 cup coconut milk (organic)
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Blend together the eggs, oil or butter and the sugar and salt.
2. Thoroughly mix in the sifted coconut flour.
3. Stir in the coconut milk.
4. Heat 1 tbs. coconut oil in a small skillet.
5. Pour 1/4th of the batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet until a thin even layer of batter covers the bottom of a 6 inch skillet.
6. Cook until crepe is bubbly and cooked around edges. Turn and cook other side.
7. This should make 4 crepes. Fill with fruit, nuts or jelly and roll up. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or whipped cream.
*Credit for this recipe goes to COOKING WITH COCONUT FLOUR, by Bruce Fife, N.D.
Mrs. Ehlers Kitchen |