BENEFITS OF USING HEMP OIL CBD
- April 5, 2019
- By Steve Rose, Veteran Owner
- Categories: Healthy Body, Healthy Eating, Healthy Living
Many people have not heard about the benefits of hemp oil dietary supplements.
Recent studies show that hemp oil products contain cannabinoids, which can help to prevent, and improve, health issues and diseases.
- CBD is one of 100+ compounds found in hemp plants.
- Our bodies absorb cannabinoids through two types of receptors: CB1 and CB2. These exist throughout our bodies, but most are concentrated in our brains and immune systems.
- CB1 receptors are responsible for our mood, memory, sleep, and pain.
- CB2 receptors are responsible for our anti-inflammatory and immune system.
- CBD is non-psychoactive, and has a variety of positive effects on the human body and brain without any “high.”
- CBD in hemp oil is a healthy dietary supplement that is being used for stress, anxiety, sleep issues, and pain relief.
- CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory and has been used in trials to treat chronic inflammation, which is linked to arthritis, asthma, emphysema, and heart disease.
- CBD oil/tinctures can reduce inflammation at the source.
- PTSD: CBD provides traumatic stress and anxiety relief, promotes calmness.
- Insomnia: CBD is beneficial in combatting stress and anxiety; helps calm your body, promotes restful sleep.
- Heart Health Improvement: CBD antioxidant properties aid in the reduction of excess cholesterol, may reduce vascular issues.
- Cancer: CBD inhibits cancerous tumor cell growth and can be beneficial in addressing pain and nausea relief.
- Diabetes: CBD improves the body’s metabolism and insulin absorption.
- Opioid Addiction / Withdrawals: CBD can reduce the cravings and the withdrawal symptoms when people discontinue use of opioids/drugs.
- Pets: CBD from hemp oil can help improve the quality of life for animals as well.
- We can all benefit by taking this all natural, healthy supplement daily.
Steve Rose is owner and CEO of Mother Nature’s Naturals, a Veteran Owned Business based out of Carson City, NV. Visit MotherNaturesNaturals.com to learn more.
Carlini et al., J. Clin. Pharmacol. 21:417S, 1981
Karler et al., J Clin Pharmacol. 21:437S-448S, 1981
Consroe et al., J Clin Phannacol. 21:428S-436S, 1981